10 Actions for Individuals to Prevent Climate Change
– Change how you travel – fly less, drive less, cycle more, take the train.
– Switch to a green electricity provider to support investment in renewable energy.
– Wherever possible, insulate our homes to reduce wasted energy.
– Eat less meat and dairy – our dietary choices can have a big impact.
– Buy less stuff.
– Check out each political party’s climate change policies before deciding how to vote – and challenge your local candidates.
– Join a community energy scheme – or start one up.
– Talk about climate change with friends, family, colleagues.
– Keep campaigning – don’t let politicians and policymakers off the hook.